I am trying to create an app bar that looks like the following image when expanded
When collapsing I only need the initial column of text to be available in the app bar, so the image should fade away and the text column to animate and become the Appbar title
I have tried using SliverAppBar with a custom scroll view but the Flexible space's title is not looking good also I don't know how to make the image disappear alone and show only the text when collapsed.
As of now, this is the expanded state
And when I try to collapse it, this happens
Here's the code for the same
CustomScrollView(
slivers: [
SliverAppBar(
pinned: true,
leading: GestureDetector(
onTap: () => Get.back(),
child: const Icon(
Icons.arrow_back,
color: Colors.black,
),
),
flexibleSpace: FlexibleSpaceBar(
title: Padding(
padding: const EdgeInsets.symmetric(horizontal: 16.0),
child: Row(
children: [
const Expanded(
child: Text.rich(
TextSpan(
text: "Buffet Deal\n",
style:
TextStyle(color: Colors.black, fontSize: 14),
children: [
TextSpan(
text: "Flash Deal",
style: TextStyle(
color: Colors.black, fontSize: 10),
),
]),
),
),
if (_model.imgUrl != null)
CachedNetworkImage(
imageUrl: _model.imgUrl!,
),
const SizedBox(
width: 18,
)
],
),
),
),
expandedHeight: Get.height * 0.2,
backgroundColor: const Color(0xFFFFF4F4)),
SliverToBoxAdapter(
child: Container()
)
],
),
Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance



