I installed Racket 8.5 on my MacBook (MacOS Ventura Beta) and ran into a number of problems:
the application windows don't close on the cross, even the ones that are considered additional menus and shouldn't work that way anyway. Add video
In projects from my computer, the functions do not work correctly. And this error appears even if I move the author's code into my Racket in a clean project. For example, from a project downloaded from the Internet, where the author writes:
empty-scene 100 100 "blue"
In his project everything works fine, this function is in the Racket documentation. If I write this function in my project, Racket gives me an error;
empty-scene: expects only 2 arguments, but found 3
I tried to find information about this on the Internet, I reinstalled Racket and downloaded different versions of the program, but the problem persists.
Has anyone encountered similar problems? Are there any tips on how to fix it?