I'm trying to load 3d models into my scene, and even though other models are loading fine, there seems to be a problem with adding any new ones.
This is the code that I'm working with:
<html>
<head>
<script src="https://aframe.io/releases/1.3.0/aframe.min.js"></script>
<script src="https://unpkg.com/aframe-environment-component@1.3.1/dist/aframe-environment-component.min.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
<a-scene>
<a-assets>
<audio id="background" src="asset/audio/background.mp3" preload="auto"></audio>
<a-asset-item
id="tree"
src="https://vazxmixjsiawhamofees.supabase.co/storage/v1/object/public/models/tree-lime/model.gltf"
></a-asset-item>
<a-asset-item
id="tree1"
src="https://vazxmixjsiawhamofees.supabase.co/storage/v1/object/public/models/tree-lime/model.gltf"
></a-asset-item>
<a-asset-item
id="tree2"
src="https://vazxmixjsiawhamofees.supabase.co/storage/v1/object/public/models/tree-lime/model.gltf"
></a-asset-item >
<a-asset-item id="tree3"
src="https://vazxmixjsiawhamofees.supabase.co/storage/v1/object/public/models/tree-beech/model.gltf">
<a-asset-item>
<a-asset-item id="avatar"
src="./asset/avatars/96df486e-fbad-4c3d-8aa4-57f6cf51769f.glb">
<a-asset-item>
</a-asset-item>
<a-asset-item id="building1" src="./asset/building1/scene.gltf"></a-asset-item>
<a-asset-item id="building3" src="./asset/building3/scene.gltf"></a-asset-item>
<a-asset-item id="scifi" src="./asset/scifi/scene.gltf"></a-asset-item>
</a-assets>
<a-entity environment="preset:tron "></a-entity>
<a-entity position="3.5 0 -25" gltf-model="#tree"></a-entity>
<a-entity position="-25 0 -25" gltf-model="#tree1"></a-entity>
<a-entity position="-25 0 -10" gltf-model="#tree2"></a-entity>
<a-entity position="19 0.6 -11" gltf-model="#building1"></a-entity>
<a-entity position="-15 0 -10" gltf-model="#building3"></a-entity>
<a-entity position="-5 0 -10" gltf-model="#scifi"></a-entity>
<a-entity position="20 0 11" gltf-model="#tree3"></a-entity>
<a-entity position="10 20 -50" gltf-model="#avatar"></a-entity>
</a-scene>
</body>
</html>
Here, the assets marked with id - tree3 and avatar are the only ones not rendering, and the page gets stuck on the blue screen. I tried commenting these out and adding other models, but they do not seem to work as well. The page loads only when I remove these 2 models and don't add anything new. Trying other solutions, I tried changing directories & using links instead of local references, but nothing seems to work.
Also, the audio randomly plays some times and the other times it doesn't. I'm unable to understand this error as well. I tried replacing the :
<audio id="background" src="asset/audio/background.mp3" preload="auto"></audio>
with
<a-sound src=“url(asset/audio/background.mp3)”><a-sound> as suggested in another solution, but this doesn't work as well.
Any help would be really appreciated!