I'm new to SSIS- ForEach Loop with Data Flow Task won't run completely. Data Flow Task runs fine for one file. What am I missing?

Viewed 37

I have created a sql table to hold records; I've created an SSIS query with ForEach Loop to go through flat files and take information from them and load them into a sql table. I have created my variables, made sure "DelayValidation" is set to True.

The package (Data Flow) runs separately fine with no errors. When I move it to the ForEach Loop, it runs fine pulling on the one file (again). This image is of the variables I have created :

enter image description here

But will not go on to the next file. I have researched on the internet and watched MULTIPLE videos and can't seem to find where the issue lies. I hope I have given enough information. I have tried to debug and that does not show anything.

Progress screen after running the whole package when Started Debugging with ForEach Loop and Data Flow Task : enter image description here

Screen shot of the data flow task that successfully completed outside of the ForEach Loop:

enter image description here

Screen shot of the sql table to show one record came from the task in ssis : enter image description here

Screen shot of the txt files to be included in the package and added to the sql table. enter image description here

I don't enough about the coding to view the code and place a break. I'd be happy to try if someone could direct me.

The last picture is a detail screen shot of the variables - what they were created for and expressions.

Variable Details

0 Answers
Related