When I add HTML into my Bootstrap v5 popover, it does not display the HTML in the popover. I believe that I have all of the correct options passed as described in the docs. Almost all of the results which I've gotten from searches to try and understand this issue deal with Bootstrap v4 and v3, so they aren't of use to me.
The popover all of the way on the right should have the switch affordance ("Toggle") appear below "Hello World" in the popover. The HTML code is present.
The code of the above tests centers around these 3 affordances:
<!-- Popover Works -->
<span class="fs-3 actions-link-style ai-more-horizontal" data-bs-container="body" data-bs-toggle="popover" data-bs-placement="top" title="Title" data-bs-sanitize="false" data-bs-html="true" data-bs-content="Hello World"></span>
<!-- HTML Switch Works -->
<div class='form-check form-switch'><input type='checkbox' class='form-check-input' id='customSwitch1'><label class='form-check-label' for='customSwitch1'>Toggle</label></div>
<!-- Popover with HTML Switch Does Not Work -->
<span class="fs-3 actions-link-style ai-more-horizontal" data-bs-container="body" data-bs-toggle="popover" data-bs-placement="top" title="Title" data-bs-sanitize="false" data-bs-html="true" data-bs-content="Hello World<br><div class='form-check form-switch'><input type='checkbox' class='form-check-input' id='customSwitch2'><label class='form-check-label' for='customSwitch2'>Toggle</label></div>"></span>
Have I missed something? Please let me know. Thank you!
