I am using a topic exchange and have set up the bindings between the queues and the exchange. I need to publish a single message to one or more queues. Doing this requires one or more routing keys. However I am not sure how to send multiple routing keys with the message.
For example having 3 queues:
"Queue1" with binding Key: "msg.orders"
"Queue2" with binding Key: "msg.accounts"
"Queue3" with binding Key: "msg.clients"
Now I want to publish a message to Queue1 and Queue2 so therefore I need to use routing key "msg.orders" and "msg.accounts" but how can this be done? Is it possible to use any SQL like operator like "&&" ?
I have also looked into Headers exchange but this does not allow me to use the (#) and (*) wildcards. Basically it does not use a routing key it works via message properties.
I also do not want to declare new exchanges and set bindings each time I have a message which need to got o specific queues
I am looking for something in between where I can "publish to many" using routing key wildcards and also specify the which queue to publish