I have a spreadsheet #1 which has rows of data and values in many columns such as Column A being ORDER DATE, column B being Region Column C as Reps etc.(Total M rows)
I have another spreadsheet #2 with other columns and many rows. Column A is Item, Column B is Region, column C is a number of items and so forth (Total N rows)
I would like a macro which would populate data in sheet 1 with all the data in sheet 2. For example if 10 rows are present in sheet 1 and five rows sheet 2 then sheet 3 must have 50 rows i.e. all the five rows of sheet 2 must be populated with each individual rows of sheet 1.
Note: The number of columns are not static (their is no fixed structure for no. of columns in both the sheets)
I have provided screenshots for better understanding (Sheet 1, Sheet 2 and Sheet 3):
I have tried to append data column wise but I am not able to create repetitions for data in sheet 2 Currently my code is only joining the columns of sheets 1 and sheet 2 but nit able to create m X n rows
Sub ColumnsPaste()
Dim Source As Worksheet
Dim Destination As Worksheet
Dim Last As Long
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Set Destination = Worksheets.Add(after:=Worksheets("Sheet1"))
Destination.Name = "Sheet3"
For Each Source In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
If Source.Name <> "Sheet3" Then
Last = Destination.Range("A1").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Column
If Last = 1 Then
Source.UsedRange.Copy Destination.Columns(Last)
Else
Source.UsedRange.Copy Destination.Columns(Last + 1)
End If
End If
Next
Columns.AutoFit
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub



