I am new in performance testing. I want to know how does Blazemeter internally work. How does it distribute load on multiple regions. How does it collate final report? how does it manage multiple thread groups etc.
Thanks
I am new in performance testing. I want to know how does Blazemeter internally work. How does it distribute load on multiple regions. How does it collate final report? how does it manage multiple thread groups etc.
Thanks
Amit, Blazemeter works with Tauras, it parameterizes multiple.JMX files in a single YAML script and runs the JMeter scripts using a YAML script. It passes the JMeter scripts into your YAML script and views the results on the Taurus console for better insights.
Below are links that will be helpful to understand more about tauras:-
When it comes to JMeter tests execution BlazeMeter:
Kicks off a virtual machine using one of the following cloud providers:
Installs JMeter slave(s) on the cloud machines
Installs JMeter master on the controller machine
Starts the test so it's basically JMeter's Distribured Execution Mode but you don't have to worry about installing Java, JMeter, configuring RMI ports, etc.
The real time reporting consists of 2 parts: