The following functions return only the first row of the database, would you please guide me get the entire rows please?
My Function :
private List<Phrases_Clp> PhrasesStringToListPhrases_Clp(string phrases_codes)
{
List<Phrases_Clp> phrases_Clps = new List<Phrases_Clp>();
if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(phrases_codes))
{
if (phrases_codes.Contains(","))
{
string[] listprhases = phrases_codes.Split(",");
foreach (var item in listprhases)
{
var mentiontoinsert = _context.Phrases_Clps.FirstOrDefault(m =>
m.Phrase_Numero == item);
phrases_Clps.Add(mentiontoinsert);
}
}
else
{
var mentiontoinsert = _context.Phrases_Clps.FirstOrDefault(m =>
m.Phrase_Numero == phrases_codes);
phrases_Clps.Add(mentiontoinsert);
}
}
return phrases_Clps;
}
UPDATE :
It still gives me the first result. I wonder if I should do changes in my view as I display information from another table which correspond the cell values in the current table.
Current Output:
Desired Output is to display 'Mentions Dangers' of each Product.
GET:
//GET: EvaluationRisque/Create
[Authorize(Roles = "Administrateur, Modificateur")]
public async Task<IActionResult> Create()
{
List<Models.dbo.equipements_protection.Equipement_Protection> listsequipement = _context.Equipement_Protections.ToList();
Create_Viewbags();
var model = new EvaluationRisquesViewModel();
var produitUtiliseByProduitId = await _context.Identification_Produit.FirstOrDefaultAsync();
model.MentionsDanger = produitUtiliseByProduitId;
model.List_Mentions_Danger = PhrasesStringToListPhrases_Clp(model.MentionsDanger.Mentions_Danger);
return View(model);
}
Bootstrap Model in the View Page:
<td>@foreach (var mention_danger in Model.List_Mentions_Danger)
{
<p> @mention_danger.Phrase_Numero : @mention_danger.Phrase_Libelle
</p>}
</td>


