How to fix App Store connect demo video error?

Viewed 46

I’m trying to upload an speedometer app to apple App Store. But I get this error message from apple:

Does your app interact with hardware, and if so please provide a link to a demo video that demonstrates the current version of your app in use on a physical iOS device, which shows the initial pairing process and entire app workflow with the designated hardware.

I have sent them an video of the whole app but don’t accept it. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

2 Answers

In the video, make sure you demonstrate the pairing of the "physical iOS device" and other hardware(BLE device?). I think there is no other way to make your app approved.

With another phone take a video of your iPhone using the app physically.

For example: while walking record yourself holding the phone and the speedometer changing.

Also, tell Apple that your app does not interact with external hardware.

Related