Fatal Error of Setting up the Single Node Simulation of FiresSim

Viewed 22

I am new to the FireSim and I am setting up the FireSim on Amazon AWS and I followed the instructions from FireSim documents which the link is here: https://docs.fires.im/en/latest/Running-Simulations-Tutorial/Running-a-Single-Node-Simulation.html

I finished 2.1.1 and 2.1.2, but I failed in 2.1.3. The system returns following errors that I post the return message here.

FireSim Manager. Docs: https://docs.fires.im
Running: launchrunfarm

Fatal error.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/centos/firesim/deploy/firesim", line 508, in <module>
    main(args)
  File "/home/centos/firesim/deploy/firesim", line 448, in main
    t['task'](t['config'](args))
  File "/home/centos/firesim/deploy/firesim", line 336, in launchrunfarm
    runtime_conf.run_farm.launch_run_farm()
  File "/home/centos/firesim/deploy/runtools/run_farm.py", line 410, in launch_run_farm
    launched_instance_objs[sim_host_handle] = launch_run_instances(sim_host_handle, expected_number_of_instances_of_handle, runfarmtag,
  File "/home/centos/firesim/deploy/awstools/awstools.py", line 433, in launch_run_instances
    return launch_instances(instancetype, count, instancemarket, spotinterruptionbehavior, spotmaxprice, timeout=timeout, always_expand=always_expand,
  File "/home/centos/firesim/deploy/awstools/awstools.py", line 327, in launch_instances
    subnets = list(firesimvpc[0].subnets.filter())
IndexError: list index out of range
The full log of this run is:
/home/centos/firesim/deploy/logs/2022-07-22--04-22-59-launchrunfarm-MD183HM61SUXR2K0.log

I have followed the instructions and modified the firesim/deploy/config_runtime.yaml, and got the firesim/sw/firesim-software/images/br-base-bin and firesim/sw/firesim-software/images/br-base.img, but I still got this problem.

0 Answers
Related