Hi I've been trying to convert a query from bytes to GB, however I'm getting some strange results. I also get the same component showing up incrementally increasing in size, which makes sense as we are getting the bytes used, which we wold expect to see increased, but I would only like the latest set of data (when the query was run). Can anyone see where I'm going wrong?
AzureMetrics
| where TimeGenerated >=ago(1d)
| where Resource contains "LB"
| where MetricName contains "ByteCount"
| extend TotalGB = Total/1024
| summarize by Resource, TimeGenerated, TotalGB, MetricName, UnitName
| sort by TotalGB desc
| render piechart
In the table below, it shows the loadbal-1 reporting several times in a short window and the same for loadbal2 and 13. I'd like to capture these all in a single line, also I think I might have messed up the query for "TotalGB" (converting bytes to GB)
