I use Woocommerce to add orders from admin manually. Most of my clients pay after 15 to 90 days after order is created, in some cases longer than 90 days.
I notice that Woocommerce Analytics always shows revenue based on Order created date. I agree with it by one point of view as order was created on that day, so, the revenue belong there.
I think orders tab in Analytics shows it right, which is Date, Order, customer, amount, etc..
But I think Revenue should be based on order->get_paid_date() rather than created date as the money still comes in on the paid date. If Woocommerce changes the formula, it would make little to no difference for those whose orders are paid online immediately. And it will take care of those whose orders are paid later on.
Just curious, since logically Revenue is the money coming into account and Analytics>Orders tab shows Orders by created date well already.
Thanks for your input for me to understand how Woocommerce thinks.