I am learning Nuxt.js 3 and am writing a simple project with a one-scroll design that has a menu with anchor links. Clicking a link, the site should automatically scroll to the anchor (like a div with an id).
To test this I set up a simple Nuxt 3 installation with npx nuxi init nuxt-app, removed the demo content and replaced it with this:
pages/index.vue
<template>
<div>
<div id="home"><p>hello world</p></div>
<div class="menu">
<nuxt-link :to="{ path: '/', hash: '#ciao' }">
link
</nuxt-link>
</div>
<div style="height: 3000px">placeholder</div>
<div id="ciao"><p>ciao world</p></div>
<div class="menu">
<nuxt-link :to="{ path: '/', hash: '#home' }">
link
</nuxt-link>
</div>
<div style="height: 3000px">placeholder</div>
</div>
</template>
The problem is, that it is not working. The url in the browser is changed to localhost:3000/#ciao or localhost:3000/#home on click. But the view is not being changed.
Is there something else I need to set up in nuxt, to get anchor navigation to work?