I am trying to create a graph using arrays populated by variables each of witch has a value but when I run the code the graph shows up with no data (plotted lines). It does however have the correct axis labels. It has 2 y axis however the code is almost identical to what I have used previously that worked for a traditional (x, y) plot. When it failed originally I added x, y limits to see if that would help. Here is what I have:
fig, ax1 = plt.subplots()
color = 'tab:blue'
ax1.plot = (array_Wnet_22, array_homes_22)
ax1.set_xlim((0, 5000))
ax1.set_ylim((0, 4000))
ax1.set_xlabel('Net Power (kW)')
ax1.set_ylabel('Number of homes served', color = color)
ax1.tick_params(axis='y', labelcolor = color)
ax2 = ax1.twinx()
color = 'tab:orange'
ax2.plot = (array_Wnet_22, array_t_22)
ax2.set_xlim((0,5000))
ax2.set_ylim((0,600))
ax2.set_ylabel(' Peak Turbine Temperature (K)', color = color)
ax2.tick_params(axis='y', labelcolor = color)
plt.show()
(edit): this is the current output of the graph

The problem parameters are to create a double axis graph of net power output, how many homes it will serve, and peak temperatures of/ within a steam turbine given mass flow, low and high pressures, and steam quality. The issue I am having is that none of my data is being plotted however I know that each variable within the array has a set value.
(edit#2): Here is what the code looks like that populates my arrays. I know its clunky and big and there's a better way to do it but I'm new to python. I am using pyromat, numpy, and matplot lib together to make it work. Some of the variables are being recalled from a previous problem I can add the code for those as well if need be.
T31_22 = h20.T(p=1723, h=h31_21)
T32_22 = h20.T(p=2223, h=h32_21)
T33_22 = h20.T(p=2723, h=h33_21)
T34_22 = h20.T(p=3223, h=h34_21)
T35_22 = h20.T(p=3723, h=h35_21)
T36_22 = h20.T(p=4223, h=h36_21)
T37_22 = h20.T(p=4723, h=h37_21)
T38_22 = h20.T(p=5000, h=h38_21)
array_t_22 = [T31_22, T32_22, T33_22, T34_22, T35_22, T36_22, T37_22, T38_22]
Wp1_22 = (8.2*(h11_21-h21_21))
Wp2_22 = (8.2*(h12_21-h22_21))
Wp3_22 = (8.2*(h13_21-h23_21))
Wp4_22 = (8.2*(h14_21-h24_21))
Wp5_22 = (8.2*(h15_21-h25_21))
Wp6_22 = (8.2*(h16_21-h26_21))
Wp7_22 = (8.2*(h17_21-h27_21))
Wp8_22 = (8.2*(h18_21-h28_21))
array_Wp = [Wp1_22, Wp2_22, Wp3_22, Wp4_22, Wp5_22, Wp6_22, Wp7_22, Wp8_22]
Wt1_22 = (8.2*(h31_21-h41_21))
Wt2_22 = (8.2*(h32_21-h42_21))
Wt3_22 = (8.2*(h33_21-h43_21))
Wt4_22 = (8.2*(h34_21-h44_21))
Wt5_22 = (8.2*(h35_21-h45_21))
Wt6_22 = (8.2*(h36_21-h46_21))
Wt7_22 = (8.2*(h37_21-h47_21))
Wt8_22 = (8.2*(h38_21-h48_21))
array_Wt = [Wt1_22, Wt2_22, Wt3_22, Wt4_22, Wt5_22, Wt6_22, Wt6_22, Wt7_22, Wt8_22]
Wnet1_22 = Wt1_22 + Wp1_22
Wnet2_22 = Wt2_22 + Wp2_22
Wnet3_22 = Wt3_22 + Wp3_22
Wnet4_22 = Wt4_22 + Wp4_22
Wnet5_22 = Wt5_22 + Wp5_22
Wnet6_22 = Wt6_22 + Wp6_22
Wnet7_22 = Wt7_22 + Wp7_22
Wnet8_22 = Wt8_22 + Wp8_22
array_Wnet_22 = [Wnet1_22, Wnet2_22, Wnet3_22, Wnet4_22,
Wnet5_22, Wnet6_22, Wnet7_22, Wnet8_22]
array_homes_22 = [0, 650, 1300, 1950, 2600, 3250, 3900, 4000]
(edit#3): The graph should look smooth as all numbers are increasing with net power. Again, I am very new to python and not sure what I did wrong here.
(edit#4): Somehow something worked, I'm not sure what but here is the final code and what it ended up looking like. Thank you everyone for your help.
fig, ax1 = plt.subplots()
color = 'tab:blue'
ax1.plot(array_Wnet_22, array_homes_22)
ax1.set_xlabel('Net Power (kW)', color=color)
ax1.set_ylabel('Number of homes served', color = color)
ax1.tick_params(axis='y', labelcolor = color)
ax2 = ax1.twinx()
color = 'tab:orange'
ax2.plot(array_Wnet_22, array_t_22, color = color)
ax2.set_ylabel(' Peak Turbine Temperature (K)', color = color)
ax2.tick_params(axis='y', labelcolor = color)
plt.show()


