Hello and thank you for the opportunity to post a question. I have searched the Internet, Schema.org and Stackoverflow for an answer to my question. Maybe I am not asking my question correctly... I have a directory website that lists various organizations and businesses. Almost all the Organizations are Government funded and require documentation from a client in order to receive services.
- For example: 'Name of Food Bank, Address, Telephone, Description, Documentation required: Photo ID, Birth Certificate, Utility Bill, EBT card.' The same would be for a Hospital, Substance Use Program, Medical, Dental, etc.
I cannot find any schema for how to list the documentation that the organization requires from a client in order to be eligible for services. I'm sure it's got to be somewhere!
Most likely, there is a way, but for just one specific entity type. I need a way to use for any entity type.
My question is how would I use Microdata to list the (any) organizations/business 'Required Documentation' of a client?