I'm creating kubevirt in minikube, initially kubevirt-operator.yaml fails with ImagePullBackOff. After I added secret in the yaml
imagePullSecrets:
- name: regcred
containers:
all my virt-operator* started to run. virt-api* pods still shows ImagePullBackOff. The error comes out as
Events:
Type Reason Age From Message
---- ------ ---- ---- -------
Normal Scheduled 27m default-scheduler Successfully assigned kubevirt/virt-api-787487d9cd-t68qf to minikube
Normal Pulling 25m (x4 over 27m) kubelet Pulling image "us-ashburn-1.ocir.io/xxx/virt-api:v0.54.0"
Warning Failed 25m (x4 over 27m) kubelet Failed to pull image "us-ashburn-1.ocir.io/xxx/virt-api:v0.54.0": rpc error: code = Unknown desc = Error response from daemon: pull access denied for us-ashburn-1.ocir.io/xxx/virt-api, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: Anonymous users are only allowed read access on public repos
Warning Failed 25m (x4 over 27m) kubelet Error: ErrImagePull
Warning Failed 25m (x6 over 27m) kubelet Error: ImagePullBackOff
Normal BackOff 2m26s (x106 over 27m) kubelet Back-off pulling image "us-ashburn-1.ocir.io/xxx/virt-api:v0.54.0"
Manually, I can pull the same image with docker login. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks