So I am trying to filter my table (element plus table) based on the tags that user clicks. (I am working in a Vue project)

I have written a method that outputs all the rows that contains the tag clicked by the user.
<el-table-column prop="Keyword" label="Keyword" width="200" ">
<template #default="scope" >
<el-tag v-for="(k,index) in (scope.row.Keyword.split(','))" :key="index" @click="handlekey(k)">{{k}} </el-tag>
</template>
</el-table-column>
handlekey(val){
return this.data.filter((item)=>{return item.Keyword.split(',').includes(val)} )
}
When user clicks on a tag the console output is

Now I am trying to filter the table, so when a user clicks on a tag the table only shows the rows which contain that tag.
I have tried to write this function is computed but that gives an error sating that $options.handlekey is not a function
I have also tried to change the change the original data by doing
this.data = this.data.filter((item)=>{return item.Keyword.split(',').includes(val)} ) at the end of handlekey method but that doesn't work either.
I'll be grateful if anyone could give me suggestions on how I can achieve this.