MudBlazor project return error Found markup element with unexpected name 'MudNavMenu' when first create

Viewed 45

When first time to create new project of type MudBlazor it return this error message : Found markup element with unexpected name 'MudNavMenu'

I create the project through CLI:

dotnet new mudblazor --host wasm --name MyApplicationName

And error never gone after updating or restoring packages or restarting visual studio 2019

Any Ideas?

enter image description here

Update:

I got this error after while :

Severity    Code    Description Project File    Line    Suppression State

Error   NETSDK1045  The current .NET SDK does not support targeting .NET 6.0.  Either target .NET 5.0 or lower, or use a version of the .NET SDK that supports .NET 6.0.    MudBlazorApplication    C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\5.0.410\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\targets\Microsoft.NET.TargetFrameworkInference.targets   141

I have SDK 6 and runtime installed already

enter image description here

1 Answers

I had to recreate the project through Visual studio 2022 and changed the MudBlazor project type to server instead of host wasm and It works now I don't know if WebAssemblyHostBuilder is not compatible with SDK 6.0 or what

Related