I almost completely successfully implemented the custom search component I needed, but I have one last problem. I need my component to be only 45dp to match the designer's requirements, but at that height, due to the TextField padding, it's clipping the text on top. I leave you below a screenshot of what is happening and the code I have. Is there any way to resolve this?
I'm new to Jetpack Compose and that's all I need to close this component.

@Preview
@Composable
fun SearchTextField() {
val state = remember { mutableStateOf(TextFieldValue("")) }
TextField(
value = state.value,
onValueChange = { value -> state.value = value },
textStyle = TextStyle18Normal,
placeholder = {
Text(text = stringResource(id = R.string.search), style = TextStyle18Normal)
},
trailingIcon = {
Image(
painter = painterResource(id = R.drawable.ic_search),
contentDescription = ""
)
},
singleLine = true,
shape = RoundedCornerShape(Dimen13),
colors = TextFieldDefaults.textFieldColors(
cursorColor = Color.DarkGray,
trailingIconColor = colorResource(id = R.color.purple),
backgroundColor = Color.White,
focusedIndicatorColor = Color.Transparent,
unfocusedIndicatorColor = Color.Transparent,
disabledIndicatorColor = Color.Transparent
),
modifier = Modifier
.width(Dimen320)
.height(Dimen45)
)
}
If I remove the .height(45) my problem is solved, but the component is not correct.
