In general, for most devices, my Tailwind custom classes work however for iPhones like iPhone 7, iPhone x, and a few others it doesn't seem to work. Default classes are fine.
The issue is present for both Safari and Chrome. The custom classes are added in the Head tag. I have included it below.
I couldn't find anything from my searches but I wondered if anyone had any idea why this was happening?
This is my script tag.
<script>
tailwind.config = {
theme: {
extend: {
colors: {
green: "#02594c",
grey: "#333",
yellow: "#fe0",
purple: "#5F3DC4",
orange: "#ff9800",
},
fontSize: {
lg2: "1.1875rem",
remtwo: "2rem",
},
margin: {
xxl: "34rem",
xxl2: "37rem",
xxl3: "40rem",
xxl4: "45rem",
xxl5: "50rem",
xxl6: "55rem",
xxl7: "60rem",
xxl8: "65rem",
xxl9: "70rem",
},
gap: {
110: "23rem",
120: "27rem",
130: "30rem",
135: "32rem",
140: "33rem",
},
fontFamily: {
arial: ["arial"],
},
height: {
xxl: "25rem",
xxl2: "27rem",
xxl3: "30rem",
xxl4: "32rem",
xxl5: "34rem",
},
width: {
xl: "25rem",
xxl: "30rem",
xxl2: "37rem",
xxl3: "38rem",
},
borderWidth: {
xl: "323px",
xxl: "400px",
},
},
},
};
</script>