I have 3 columns of data BX, BY, BZ, which once refreshed generate the latest data from another file. I would like to have the latest data in BX, BY, and BZ copied and pasted next to it in CA, CB, and CC, since there will already be data in CA, CB, and CC I am trying to find a way to paste where the existing data In CA:CC does not get lost, but gets pushed 3 columns to the right, and pasted as values so there is no issue with the formulas that exist in BX, BY, BZ.
I currently have a macro that copies the latest data from BX, BY, and BZ and pastes it as values in the first blank columns it finds, but am not sure how to go about modifying it to get it to paste the latest data in CA:CC and push the older existing data to the right.
Any guidance is greatly appreciated!!
Sub CopyLatest()
' CopyLatest Macro
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+L
Const Cols As String = "BX:BZ"
Dim ws As Worksheet: Set ws = ActiveSheet
With ws.UsedRange
Dim srg As Range: Set srg = Intersect(.Cells, ws.Columns(Cols))
Dim drg As Range: Set drg = .Resize(, srg.Columns.Count) _
.Offset(, .Columns.Count)
drg.Value = srg.Value
End With
End Sub