I have a Csv file that looks something like this
| Time | Count | Operation |
|---|---|---|
| 10:01:00 | 2 | Up |
| 10:01:00 | 5 | Down |
| 10:01:00 | 1 | Down |
| 10:01:00 | 2 | Up |
| 10:01:00 | 1 | Up |
| 10:02:00 | 3 | Down |
| 10:02:00 | 2 | Up |
| 10:02:00 | 5 | Down |
I want to add up the values of the count column for each minute by the id of the operations column and then for the same minute subtract the up and down sums from each other which should give me something like this
Sum():
| Time | Count | Operation |
|---|---|---|
| 10:01:00 | 5 | Up |
| 10:01:00 | 6 | Down |
| 10:02:00 | 2 | Up |
| 10:02:00 | 8 | Down |
Diff():
| Time | Delta |
|---|---|
| 10:01:00 | 1 |
| 10:02:00 | 6 |
To do this, I try something like
def Delta_Volume():
df = pd.read_csv(Ex_Csv, usecols=['Time','Count','Operation'], parse_dates=[0])
df['Time'] = df['Time'].dt.floor("T", 0).dt.time
df1 = df.groupby('Operation').sum('Count')
df2 = df.groupby('Operation').diff('Count')
#df['Delt_of_row'] = df.loc[1 : 3,['Count' , 'Operation']].sum(axis = 1)
#df['Delt_of_row'] = df.loc[1 : 3,['Count' , 'Operation']].diff(axis = 1)
print(df1)
But it doesn't work the way I need unfortunately