I am trying to call an aricGIS service for GEOCoding from Databricks. The URL needs a certificate which i have copied to Blob storage and referring to that in the
Verify = "Path to mycertificate"
section of the code.
the certificate is stored in the following location
/dbfs/mnt/tmp/myfolder/mycertificate.pem
When accessing the certificate from the above path i am getting a HTTP error as below
SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='MyDomain.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: "MyURL" (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, 'EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1131)')))
when changing the above certificate path from
/dbfs/...
To
dbfs:/Path/To/Mycertificate
I get the following Error
OSError: Could not find a suitable TLS CA certificate bundle, invalid path: dbfs:/mnt/tmp/path/to/mycertificate.pem
I have also tried the operation with the .pfx file but getting the same error.
Being new to the Certificates in Databricks any help on how to fix the errors and get the service working would be really appreciated.
Also i have googled and referred to many documents to no avail. Nothing is working and it appears i am missing something basic here.
Thanks