Is there any limit of events for subscribing a feed from API to Outlook Calendar?

Viewed 52

I created an API that fetches iCalendar events and subscribed to this API from the Outlook calendar. It's working fine for a smaller number of events. All the events that are fetched from the API are displayed. But, when I fetch a larger number of events (around 15,000 events), the Outlook calendar only shows a few events.

When I uploaded an ICS file with a larger number of events to the Outlook calendar, all the events were displayed. But, when I tried with the API, it does not show all events.

I searched for if there is any exact limit to the number of events. Google calendar has a limitation mentioned here that is up to 1MB file size. But I was unable to find any limitations for Outlook calendar. Really helpful if someone knows if there is any limit there.

This is the link to the large calendar

This is the link to the small calendar (This works fine)

0 Answers
Related