I am trying to onboard a device to MS 365 defender via the Settings -> Endpoints tab as stated in MSDN, but the tab is not showing up for me. It shows up for other people ive talked to. Is there something I need to do to enable it?
I am trying to onboard a device to MS 365 defender via the Settings -> Endpoints tab as stated in MSDN, but the tab is not showing up for me. It shows up for other people ive talked to. Is there something I need to do to enable it?
Please check the below note from MsDoc:
What you see in Microsoft 365 Defender depends on your current subscriptions.
I tried to check the same in my environment and was unable to find the Endpoint menu same as you like below:

This issue usually occurs if there is no required license that supports Microsoft 365 Defender.
Please check the below link to know the licensing requirements to access Microsoft 365 Defender:
Microsoft 365 Defender prerequisites | Microsoft Docs
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint license.If the issue still persists, please raise Azure Support Ticket.
References:
Endpoint menu missing in security.microsoft.com by Ash Gardiner
Onboard devices and configure Microsoft Defender for Endpoint capabilities | Microsoft Docs