is there any log for data bricks cluster who installed jar files or packages

Viewed 53

I got error due to env jar file installed by anonymous user so here I want to track who installed that jar file is there any way to verify who installed what on data bricks cluster is there any log to find out this user

1 Answers

It is not possible to retrieve information on who installed library on cluster. I installed mlflow library on cluster and check Log4j output. But there is no information available.

Below is the screenshot of Log4j output.

22/08/03 15:27:12 INFO SharedDriverContext: Successfully attached library python-pypi;mlflow;;NONE; to Spark
22/08/03 15:27:12 INFO LibraryState: [Thread 131] Successfully attached library python-pypi;mlflow;;NONE;
22/08/03 15:27:12 INFO DriverCorral: [Thread 128] AttachLibraries - candidate libraries: List(PythonPyPiPkgId(mlflow,None,None,List()))
22/08/03 15:27:12 INFO DriverCorral: [Thread 128] AttachLibraries - new libraries to install (including resolved dependencies): List()

enter image description here

Related