I have a dataframe which have income statements, I want to filter out the dataframe which have more than 500 yearly income, then correct them into monthly and yearly column.
In 2nd row, income is 300_100 (yearly_monthly) but its wrong in monthly column, so I want to change that after splitting the income column.
| ID | yearly | monthly | income |
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | 100 | 200 | 100_200 |
| 2 | 500 | 100 | 300_100 |
| 3 | 1000 | 500 | 600_500 |
| 4 | 300 | 250 | 500_250 |
Output should be like
| ID | yearly | monthly | income |
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | 100 | 200 | 100_200 |
| 2 | 300 | 100 | 300_100 |
| 3 | 600 | 500 | 600_500 |
| 4 | 300 | 250 | 500_250 |