Ordinal Regression Analysis on Likert Data in Python?

Viewed 36

I am trying to perform a regression analysis on Likert survey-data using Python. I currently have this data:

       Group    \    Survey Name  \
         HR               Q122  Voice - BG   
         HR               Q122  Voice - BG    
         Legal            Q122  Voice - Legal
         Legal            Q122  Voice - Legal

       I would recommend this company as a great place to work.  \
                                                      5      
                                                      5      
                                                      2      
                                                      2      

       I am proud to work for this company.                      \
                                                      4   
                                                      4   
                                                      3   
                                                      4   

       Overall, I'm satisfied with this company as a place to work.  \
                                                      4          
                                                      4          
                                                      2          
                                                      4          

       I rarely think about looking for a new job with another company.  
                                                      4                 
                                                      4                 
                                                      1                 
                                                      3                 
                                                      2                 
                                              
Where:
1 = Strongly disagree
2 = Disagree
3 = Neither agree nor disagree
4 = Agree
5 = Strongly Agree

There is a lot of SPSS, Excel and R guides on Ordinal Regression Analysis, but not that much on Python. And since, in my situation, I am stuck with Python, I wanted to see if there are any known methods available to perform Ordinal Regression Analysis on Likert Data.

So far I have found is:

class mord.OrdinalRidge(alpha=1.0, fit_intercept=True, normalize=False, copy_X=True, max_iter=None, tol=0.001, solver='auto')

But since programmes like SPSS have inbuilt functions to easily carry out regression analysis, I am not very well-versed in the developing code that does the same functions as in SPSS.

Could someone guide me on how to perform Ordinal Regression Analysis on Python?

0 Answers
Related