I'm trying to build an image using yocto for raspberry pi3.
- I use Ubuntu 20.4 and I made sure that I am on my-kirkstone branch as suggested in the latest tutorial from yocto project documentation https://docs.yoctoproject.org/brief-yoctoprojectqs/index.html.
- In order to build the image for raspberry pi, I've cloned the meta-rasperrypi, meta-openembedded, openembedded-core and poky layers. (for all the 3 layers downloaded I've made a checkout on the my-kirkstone branch)
- I've run the environment script: "source oe-init-build-env" and create the build directory
- I've added the required meta-openembedded layers (meta-oe, meta-multimedia, meta-python, meta-networking) to bblayers.conf
- I've specified MACHINE = "rasberrypi3" and INHERIT += "rm_work" (to save some disk space) in local.conf
- I've used the command "ls recepies-*/images" in meta-raspberrypi folder to check the available images that this layer provides. I've only found rpi-test-image.bb, so I bitbaked it: bitbake rpi-test-image and after around 2 hours the result is shown in the picture below.
I've also encountered this problem when trying to build an image for the default machine by following the official tutorial https://docs.yoctoproject.org/brief-yoctoprojectqs/index.html, but I have no idea how to fix this. :(