Why my apk file can't install after android update?

Viewed 134

Good day. I made a game for mobile phones. I created the game in Unity 2018. I build an Apk file, which is used to install the game on the device. The game is on the Android platform. I put my Apk file in my Xiaomi phone and everything works as it should. The game installs normally and can then be played normally. I also put the game on a Samsung phone, where everything also worked as it should. But after the last android update, I got a problem. After the update, my game was uninstalled and when I want to install it again, I click on the Apk file, and it says this error: "An error occurred while parsing the package". I thought it was because I don't have the correct target version of Android set in unity, but this is probably not it. I set the target to the highest possible and also installed the latest SDK files using Android Studio. does anybody know what the problem is and why I can't install my game on Samsung phones?

enter image description here

0 Answers
Related