I have some questions about requesting API from the server. I make a function for request API, the example I have a request API login when the user fills the email wrong, response API is "email or password is wrong!", when I try in postman is success the response but when I try in my code the response always from the catch, not from response API. My code for request API like below
const handleSubmitLogin = async (input) => {
try {
const result = await axios.post(`${BASE_URL}/users/client/login`, input);
if (result.status == 200 || result.status === "success" || result.status == 201) {
await setAuthKey(result.data.data.token);
await setLoggedUser(JSON.stringify(result.data.data));
dispatch(setUserLogin());
dispatch(setDataLogin(result.data.data));
} else {
setModalActive({ status: true, data: result.message });
}
} catch (error) {
console.log(error);
setModalActive({ status: true, data: translations["please.try.again"] });
}
};
when a user fills an email or password wrong, the response is always from the catch response not from the API response. Can anyone give suggestions for this case?
