Python Kivy Interaction with users that are close

Viewed 38

I'm trying to build a game in python with kivy that will allow users to interact which each other based on location. So if I'm less than -50 RSSI from another user I can do something to that user in the game. My main issue is that I can find the Bluetooth devices (phones) near me, but I cannot tie them up to a user since the Bluetooth address most of the time is a random address. I have tried pybluez(couldn't get it installed), and I've tried bleak to see if I can get the name of the device without luck. Any help? What I need in synthesis is to have a user interact with another user just when he is close enough to another user else the user cannot interact. Is this achievable? Beacons? ESP32? NFC Tags? Any ideas?

0 Answers
Related