This is the situation.
- 30 minutes ago, I made a release note with tag name
v4.2.4 - then, just now I make a new release note with tag name
2022-07-18-0013(this tag name is just about date, my company sometime use this style version)
As far as I know latest release meaning that the newest release note, But In my case only semantic version(v4.2.4) can have latest tag.
why this is happened? I can not find any rules about only semantic version has privilege to get a latest.
(I want to know why this is happened, because I use latest release Github API)
------------- EDIT ----------------
git log --oneline print result below
0bc82b8 Merge pull request #166 from devstefancho/feature/0718_test1
2e85d9a add
6cc313e add
4c7e5b2 Merge pull request #165 from devstefancho/feature/0717_test2
f018fca test
b403615 Merge pull request #163 from devstefancho/feature/0717_test2
e7dd66f test
git log --graph --oneline
* 0bc82b8 Merge pull request #166 from devstefancho/feature/0718_test1
|\
| * 2e85d9a add
|/
* 6cc313e add
* 4c7e5b2 Merge pull request #165 from devstefancho/feature/0717_test2
|\
| * f018fca test
* | b403615 Merge pull request #163 from devstefancho/feature/0717_test2
|\|
| * e7dd66f test
|/
------------------- Solved --------------------
Thanks for the great answer, finally figure out!
Reason : same day timestamp
If tags are not created in a same day, then the newest(by time) tag will be latest tag

