Show software pyqt5 on two monitors(display) with different images(elements)

Viewed 46

I developed a software with Python language and PyQt5 framework. One of the features that I need to implement is that 2 monitors should be connected, the software should be displayed on both monitors, but when selecting an image, in the photo display space, each monitor should display the image in the different color space. For example, one monitor displays the image in gray level and one monitor displays the image in color. I connect 2 monitors in Windows 10, I set display mode "Extend these displays". I wrote the following code for this:

import sys
from PyQt5.QtWidgets import QApplication, QDesktopWidget,QLabel
widget=..... 
display_monitor = 1 # the number of the monitor you want to display your widget
monitor = QDesktopWidget().screenGeometry(display_monitor)
widget.move(monitor.left(), monitor.top())

Now my problem is that the image is displayed on monitor 2, but the main page of the software is displayed only on monitor 1. I want the home page of the software (or whole software) to be displayed on both monitors, but in the photo display box, each of the monitors will display a separate photo.

0 Answers
Related