Paths not recognized using Gin with API Gateway (HTTP api), Serverless Framework and Lambda Functions

Viewed 43

I have a Lambda function which uses Gin and has two routes created:

func setupRouter() *gin.Engine {

    r := gin.Default()

    r.GET("/", func(c *gin.Context) {
        c.JSON(http.StatusOK, gin.H{"message": "/ hello test completed successfully"})
    })
    r.GET("/hello-world", func(c *gin.Context) {
        c.JSON(http.StatusOK, gin.H{"message": "/hello-world hello test completed successfully"})
    })

    return r
}

func main() {
    log.Fatal(gateway.ListenAndServe(":8080", setupRouter()))
}

When I follow this tutorial and manually create a REST API from the AWS console and attach it to this Lambda these two routes work fine, however what I automate the process through the Serverless Framework it doesn't work. I've tried setting up both an HTTP API and REST API with Serverless but neither worked.

I've looked around a lot for the past couple hours and even found this post suggesting that it's doable, but for some reason I can't get it work.

What configuration am I missing?

0 Answers
Related