React-django on cpanel - MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet

Viewed 52

I am developing a React-Django application and it runs locally. When I install it on a server running on cpanel, it just shows a blank page. My provider checked it and made the following statements:

  1. The python application is installed correctly on cpanel
  2. The cause of the error should be found on the developer side.

I made the simplest possible application: Simpletest Local mode: "Simple Test" text appears in the title and under the react logo

enter image description here

cpanel: Python application: the text "Simple Test" appears only in the title and sends the following error message enter image description here

Does anyone have any idea where I can look for the error?

The application can be cloned from this GitHub repository.

I would like to ask someone to try and install it on a server running cpanel. Does it have an application running?

Many thanks!

0 Answers
Related