I have a parent component who has three child components. The display is set to flex and flex-direction to row.
here is the code
JS part:
<div className='Container'>
<div className='Text1'>26 Dec 22</div>
<div className='Text2'>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet</div>
<div className='Text3'>128K</div>
</div>
CSS part:
.Container{
display: flex;
flex-direction: row;
background-color: white;
padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px;
justify-content: space-evenly;
gap:10px;
}
.Text1{
width: 100px;
white-space: nowrap;
}
.Text2{
text-align: left;
width: 400px;
}
.Text3{
width: 100px;
}
Here is the image of the output:

When I change from desktop view to mobile view I want my result to be like this

As one can see only the middle component text was eliminated and ... was added.
In my above code when I change the view I get the result as
Please guide me on how to decrease the width of only the middle component and also add ... when part of the middle component disappears.
