In below code I'm getting Text Overflow, but what I need is, if text is to large it should fade in before the view text.
ExpansionTile(
leading: Wrap(
spacing: DynamicSize.Azwidth(30),
children: [
Icon(
Icons.menu_rounded,
color: Color(0xFFE0E0E0),
),
SvgPicture.asset('images/fire.svg'),
],
),
title: Text(
'Foam Rolling',
style: TextStyle(
fontSize: DynamicSize.Azheight(16),
fontWeight: FontWeight.w500,
fontFamily: 'DMSans',
color: Color(0xFF193669),
),
),
children: [
Padding(
padding: EdgeInsets.only(
left: DynamicSize.Azwidth(97), right: DynamicSize.Azwidth(24)),
child: Row(
mainAxisAlignment: MainAxisAlignment.spaceBetween,
children: [
Container(
child: Row(
children: [
SvgPicture.asset('images/bullet.svg'),
SizedBox(width: DynamicSize.Azwidth(16)),
Text(
'Foam Rolling Front Hip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!',
overflow: TextOverflow.fade,
maxLines: 1,
softWrap: false,
),
],
),
),
GestureDetector(
onTap: () {},
child: Row(
children: [
Text('View'),
Icon(
Icons.arrow_forward_ios_rounded,
size: DynamicSize.Azheight(13),
),
],
),
)
],
),
)
],
);
The Output of above code is :
Their is a container widget after exclamation in the text. I even tried wrapping the text widget that overflows with Expanded widget as well as Flexible widget. But the text as well as the bullet point before the text gets invisible.
