I have an HTTP API server with endpoints like https://example.com/api/login and https://example.com/api/logout . etc
I have been looking for a way to monitor each API's access number every minutes and record them as a graph.
The easy way I was doing was basically adding some server code to record each access to a log file during access and then scraping through the log file.
However I think maybe prometheus can do this as well and this would be a much more proper way and more maintainable in the future.
I am completely new to prometheus and I did some research and found out maybe the blackbox exporter can do what I want. However the documentation seems to indicate that it will only "probe" the endpoint, which based on my understanding is to test the stability/availability parameters of the endpoint, rather than recording the number of access to each endpoint.
Will "recording access number for specified endpoints" be possible with prometheus? Or other open-source monitoring tools?