I'm trying to create a chat bubble like this: Actual Bubble Actual Bubble 2.0 This is what I have been able to achieve so far. My attempt My attempt
This is my code so far:
import SwiftUI
struct TestingView: View {
var body: some View {
ZStack {
/// header
VStack(alignment: .trailing) {
HStack {
HStack() {
Text("abcd")
}
HStack {
Text("~abcd")
}
}.padding([.trailing, .leading], 15)
.fixedSize(horizontal: false, vertical: true)
/// text
HStack {
Text("Hello Everyone, bdhjewbdwebdjewbfguywegfuwyefuyewvfyeuwfvwbcvuwe!")
}.padding([.leading, .trailing], 15)
/// timestamp
HStack(alignment: .center) {
Text("12:00 PM")
}.padding(.trailing,15)
}.background(Color.gray)
.padding(.leading, 15)
.frame(maxWidth: 250, alignment: .leading)
}
}
}
struct TestingView_Previews: PreviewProvider {
static var previews: some View {
TestingView()
}
}
The main goal is that I want the two labels on top to be distant relative to the size of the message content. I am not able to separate the two labels far apart i.e one should be on the leading edge of the bubble and the other one on the trailing edge.
Already tried spacer, it pushes them to the very edge, we need to apart them relative to the content size of the message as shown in attached images.



