Greeting to whomever reads this.
I want to preface this by saying that I'm very new to Svelte and to Component Frameworks as a whole.
While working on a small project I needed to use fonts from Google Fonts. I've used these fonts before (in a vanilla JavaScript project) without issue, but this time I had a small problem.
First, I didn't know where to put the link tags. After some searching I came across this stackoverflow post How do you load and use a custom font in Svelte, to which I used the second solution.
In my code, that looks like this
App.svelte
<svelte:head>
<link rel="preconnect" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com">
<link rel="preconnect" href="https://fonts.gstatic.com" crossorigin>
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Roboto:wght@400;500;700&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">
</svelte:head>
However, I noticed that the was a red line under crossorigin and when I looked at it, it gave me the exception that you can see in the title of this post.
I'd appreciate an explanation on why this is the case and what I can do to solve this. Thank you in advanced to whomever answers this.