azureml tabular dataset over azure gen2 datalake

Viewed 431

What have I tried

  • set up an AzureML DataStore using Identity based authentication
  • set up an AzureML Dataset for a single file under a specific file system

    workspace = Workspace.from_config("config.json", auth= auth)
    dataset = Dataset.get_by_name(workspace, 'engage_event_type')
    frame = dataset.to_pandas_dataframe()

I am able to explore the dataset from azure portal and it displays the right data correctly.

However running ^ where auth is a Service Principal which has the same rights as Azure Workspace Instance I get a bunch of calls like, but no errors / exceptions / completion.

The data underneath is < 10kb

Resolving access token for scope "https://datalake.azure.net//.default" using identity of type "SP".
Resolving access token for scope "https://datalake.azure.net//.default" using identity of type "SP".
  • I have tried running the script on a local compute
  • I have tried running the script on a compute instance

both gave the same issue

0 Answers
Related