I have a page on my website with two cards that display projects however when the screen size is such that its on a phone it looks like this:
I would like to know if there is a way to stack them on top of each other maybe when the screen size is small. Since it is two boxes I was wondering if they could be on top of each other I assume in CSS. Any solution I would take.
Here is the code:
.contact {
background-color: #1e2029;
}
.title,
.head,
.text {
color: #fff;
}
.services,
.teams {
color: #fff;
background-color: #1e2029;
}
.services .title::before,
.teams .title::before {
background-color: #1e2029;
color: #ffff;
}
.services .title::after,
.teams .title::after {
background: #111;
content: "what I've made";
}
.services .serv-content .card {
width: calc(33% - 20px);
background: #222;
text-align: center;
border-radius: 6px;
padding: 50px 25px;
cursor: pointer;
transition: all 0.3s ease;
}
.services .serv-content .card:hover {
background: #ac5fdb;
}
.services .serv-content .card .box {
transition: all 0.3s ease;
}
.services .serv-content .card:hover .box {
transform: scale(1.05);
}
.services .serv-content .card i {
font-size: 50px;
color: #ac5fdb;
transition: color 0.3s ease;
}
.services .serv-content .card:hover i {
color: #fff;
}
.services .serv-content .card .text {
font-size: 25px;
font-weight: 500;
margin: 10px 0 7px 0;
}
<section class="services" id="services">
<div class="max-width">
<h2 class="title">My Projects </h2>
<div class="serv-content">
<div class="card">
<div class="box">
<i class="fas fa-paint-brush"></i>
<div class="text">MSU Computer Club Website</div>
<p>I helped create the website for Montclair State University's Computer Club.
Using HTML, CSS, JS.
</p>
<a href="https://msucomputerclub.github.io/">View</a>
</div>
</div>
<div class="card">
<div class="box">
<i class="fas fa-chart-line"></i>
<div class="text">Persoanl Portfolio Website</div>
<p>I created this website using HTML, CSS, Javascript, and PHP to showcases my skills</p>
<a href="https://www.meeteddie.tech/">View</a>
</div>
</div>
When you run the snippet it shows them stacked however as you can see in the photo that does not happen.
Any help would be Great!
