I’m trying to visualize my game object movement on the Hololens 2 in real-time while it runs in the Unity editor (receiving transform data from ros-sharp topic). But after following Microsoft documentation and making sure of the correct configuration, I set the correct IP adress (connecting through USB cable), but unfortunately I couldn’t see anything on the Holographic Remoting Player and I get "Failed to enable remoting runtime" error on Unity console. I tried it on a second machine and I received another error "Play to Holographic Remoting is disconnected unexpectedly, Disconnect Reason = VideoFormatNotAvailableAvailable". Plus I can't find the "Emulation Mode" in Mixed Reality -> Remoting, I only have the Holographic Remoting for Play Mode. I’m using Holographic Remoting Player v2.8.1.0, Unity 2020.3.31f1, UWP 10.10240.0, Visual Studio 2022 and the latest version of packages and plugins. First machine Graphics NVIDIA GeForce820M Second machine Gaphics card NVIDIA Quadro P1000. How can I solve this issue and is there another method to deploy my app on Hololens 2 and receive real-time position data from Unity other than using the Holographic Remoting Player ?
Drive link for screenshots: https://photos.app.goo.gl/kvQ8sV5kkLgmy8qX8
Thank you in advance for helping me out, I really appreciate any answer.