I'm trying to target a particular <th> within the table below and only that particular <th>
The <th> in question is the <th>Abilities</th> under located after the <th>Weapons</th>
There will be multiple of these in the larger dataset but being able to target in this smaller set of data would be ideal test.
I know :nth-child, :nth-of-type aren't able to help here due to their selector limitations, but is there a way to do so at all?
I'm very much a novice coder and this code is an output from an app with zero support from the developer anymore so highly unlikely the core coding design will ever change.
I also using an external stylesheet which I'd hope the code if there is any would sit in there.
<table cellspacing="-1">
<tr>
<th>Psyker</th>
<th>Cast</th>
<th>Deny</th>
<th>Powers Known</th>
<th>Other</th>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="profile-name">Primaris Librarian</td>
<td>2</td>
<td>1</td>
<td>Smite, 2 Librarius</td>
<td>-</td>
</tr>
</table>
<table cellspacing="-1">
<tr>
<th>Unit</th>
<th>M</th>
<th>WS</th>
<th>BS</th>
<th>S</th>
<th>T</th>
<th>W</th>
<th>A</th>
<th>Ld</th>
<th>Save</th>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="profile-name">Primaris Librarian</td>
<td>6"</td>
<td>3+</td>
<td>3+</td>
<td>4</td>
<td>4</td>
<td>5</td>
<td>4</td>
<td>9</td>
<td>3+</td>
</tr>
</table>
<table cellspacing="-1">
<tr>
<th>Weapon</th>
<th>Range</th>
<th>Type</th>
<th>S</th>
<th>AP</th>
<th>D</th>
<th>Abilities</th>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="profile-name">Bolt pistol</td>
<td>12"</td>
<td>Pistol 1</td>
<td>4</td>
<td>0</td>
<td>1</td>
<td>-</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="profile-name">Force sword</td>
<td>Melee</td>
<td>Melee</td>
<td>+1</td>
<td>-3</td>
<td>D3</td>
<td>-</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="profile-name">Frag grenades</td>
<td>6"</td>
<td>Grenade D6</td>
<td>3</td>
<td>0</td>
<td>1</td>
<td>Blast.</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="profile-name">Krak grenades</td>
<td>6"</td>
<td>Grenade 1</td>
<td>6</td>
<td>-1</td>
<td>D3</td>
<td>-</td>
</tr>
</table>