I have an Azure Artifacts feed with a Python package called py-data (This is an alias). This can be installed on my local machine from the feed, however, I am trying to install it as a dependency for a build pipeline.
My YAML code looks like the following:
pool:
vmImage: windows-latest
strategy:
matrix:
Python39:
python.version: '3.9'
steps:
- task: UsePythonVersion@0
inputs:
versionSpec: '$(python.version)'
displayName: 'Use Python $(python.version)'
- task: PipAuthenticate@1
displayName: 'Pip Authenticate'
inputs:
artifactFeeds: 'foo-packages'
onlyAddExtraIndex: true
- script: |
python -m pip install --upgrade pip
pip install py-data
pip install -r requirements.txt
displayName: 'Install dependencies'
- script: |
pip install pytest pytest-azurepipelines
pytest
displayName: 'pytest'
This does not work and I get the following error:
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement py-data (from versions: none)
The URL that is provided by PipAuthenticate is of the style https://build:***@bdouk.pkgs.visualstudio.com/ which is different to the one provided by the connect to feed in the artefacts tab.