I am searching to do a program using part 14 of OPC UA to create an application. For now, I am coding in python. My current program uses the part 4 Subscription to have the value of a variable in a simulated PLC each time it changes, then a PubSub model with MQTT publishes a string with the new value which is read in another program to print it.
I understand that there is a way to do an OPC UA PubSub model but I don't know how to do it. Moreover, I saw that there is a way to construct the information to publish (mapping?) but I don't know if there is a function that does it automatically and what are the advantages of this method.
I would like to know if my way of doing is correct or if I missed something when I was searching on the internet. And do you know if there are examples that can inspire me?