Google Anthos - Cluster Backup

Viewed 24

Does anyone tried to backup google anthos cluster via bmctl command here?

I'm try to backup my current cluster and planning to restore it to another cluster into a new location. But I'm having errors while backing up.. Please see screenshot.

ERROR: Error: failed to backup node config files: ssh: subsystem request failed

enter image description here

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you..

  • MD
1 Answers
[backup/confirm] Are you sure you want to proceed with the backup? [y/N]: y
[2022-07-13 10:40:58+0800] Take etcd snapshot on pod etcd-anthos01
[2022-07-13 10:40:58+0800] Take etcd snapshot on pod etcd-anthos02
[2022-07-13 10:40:59+0800] Take etcd snapshot on pod etcd-anthos03
[2022-07-13 10:41:00+0800] Backup files on machine 192.168.99.151
Error: failed to backup node config files: ssh: subsystem request failed

I'm sorry but since I'm just new in Anthos, looks like the error message above can be ignore.. I found the backup files within same directory of the kubeconfig and cluster config files.

My bad.. And thank you.

Related