can not call action in Pinia option API

Viewed 146

I am using Vue3 option API and Pinia .

I want to call an action in Pinia option Api from component

component

import { mapActions } from "pinia";
import { useTableStore } from "../../../stores/table";
export default {
  name: "LoggingForm",
  data() {
    return {
      login: {
        username: "",
        password: "",
        serverhost: "",
      },
    };
  },
  methods: {
   submit(){
    this.getData(this.login)
   }
  },
  computed: {
    ...mapActions(useTableStore, ["getData"]),
  },
};

and this is store/table.js

import { defineStore } from 'pinia'
import authService from "@/api/auth.js";

export const useTableStore = defineStore({
  id: 'table',
  state: () => ({
    table: []
  }),
  getters: {
    headers: (state) => state.table[0],
    body: (state) => state.table.slice(1)
  },
  actions: {
    async getData1(data) {
     // do something
      }
    },
  }
})

But I get this error

enter image description here

I can Use state and getters perfectly Just action don't work !

what's the problem ?

1 Answers
Related